Sunday, 21 February 2016

Khaki Green Smokey eye

 I wanted to to do an eye makeup tutorial on here so I have broken down this really easy Khaki Green Smokey eye into pictures for you to have a go. This look is perfect for people with hazel eyes as purple brings out the colour of them and makes them stand out.
I have applied a purple shade all over the lid and taken it quite high up the brow bone.
In this stage I have put some tape along the edge of my eye so that I have a nice clean line and I have taken a very dark purple and a brown through the socket and along the edge of the tape.
Here I have just built up the colour more.
Next, apply the Khaki Green all over the lid and try to build up the colour as much as possible.
Then, blend the green into the brown.
Add more purple to the inner corner of your eye and along the edge of the tape.
Next, I have done double flick eyeliner because this suits my eye shape. If a different style of eyeliner works for your eye shape, forget this step.
Finally, add mascara and this really easy look is done.
You can also put eyeliner on the waterline if you want and under your eye a bit if you want it to be slightly more dramatic.
 I hope you liked this tutorial and if you want to see more posts I'm hoping to do them a bit more regularly. Please also go and check out my instagram accounts which are @IzzyBella_Makeup and @IzzyBella_Hair!!!

Love









No comments:

Post a Comment