This blog post is a bit late but I lost one of the things that I wanted to mention, so I decided to wait to see if that would show up. I am going to start trying to do one of these every month.
 |
| This is the Mac eyeshadow in Handwritten. This is extremely matte and is quite a cool toned brown so it is perfect in the socket. It is very pigmented and easy to blend. I love it so much and I use it whenever I want to do a cut-crease look. |
 |
| This another Mac eyeshadow which I adore in Omega. I like this colour so much because it can be used for the eyebrows as well as the eyelid. |
 |
| These are two eye shadows from the Kiko Clics range and they are in 241 (the darker brown) and 236 (the more champagne colour). They are both very shimmery and are super creamy and pigmented and amazing. |
 |
| This a Mac Mineralise Eyeshadow quad in Golden Hours. I really like all these colours individually but the colour when you swish them all together is gorgeous. It is a bit like a shimmery version of Omega. It is so pretty. |
 |
| This is the Big and Daring Glimmer stick by Avon in Boldest Black. This is very intensely pigmented, which I love. However, it can be a little bit tricky to get it off, but I love it anyway. |
 |
| This is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1. This has super high coverage, is extremely affordable and doesn't crease so it is perfect. I will be doing a little bit more of an in depth post on this concealer to check back tomorrow or Wednesday if you would like to see that. |
 |
| This is the sleek blusher in Pixie Pink. It may look extremely bright here but when on the cheeks, the colour dies down a little and gives you a lovely flush of colour. |
 |
| This is the Kiko VolumeEyes+ mascara. This is incredible, it makes your lashes look amazing: they are extremely curled, not clumpy and very fluttery. This is definitely the best mascara I have every tried. |
Please check out my Instagram account which is IzzyBella_Makeup!!!
Love
No comments:
Post a Comment