Tuesday, 3 November 2015

MUA £1 Lipsticks

I love MUA as a brand and I especially love their £1 lipsticks as they are amazing quality for a tiny price. I have 11 MUA lipsticks, 2 are matte, and the other 9 are just normal lipsticks. However, when it came to taking photos of the lipsticks I couldn't find my one in Raven which is a highly pigmented, creamy black. Also, the lipstick called Tulip was a super bright barbie pink that I really didn't like so i melted it so that it was easier to apply with my finger to give it a less intense colour.


From left to right- Wild Berry, Shade 1, Shade 13, Shade 3, Pouty Pink, Shade 2, Tulip, Juicy, Shade 4 and Barely There.

This is Barely There and it is quite a pink toned nude with quite an intense pigmentation. I don't really like this colour because I feel like it settles into any little creases in the lips and it can go patchy.

This is Shade 4 and it is a very sheer sparkly pink. I think that this is really pretty and I really like it. When you rub your lips together when wearing it you can feel the glitter so if you don't like that then this colour probably isn't for you.

This is Juicy and it is a very intensely bright coral which is quite pink toned. This is one of the most well known colours from MUA because it is super pigmented and it doesn't go patchy.

This is Shade 4 and it is a very sheer bright pink but without the sparkles and glitter that Shade 4 has. I don't really like this as I think that it is quite sticky.

This is Pouty Pink and it is one of the two matte shades. This colour is much brighter but for some reason the picture isn't showing this. I find that the matte formula can be slightly drying but I love the colour.

This is Shade 3 and it is a dark but bright pink. This is one of my favourite colours because it has a super creamy formula and it is an amazing colour.

This quite a flame-red as it is much more orange toned and it is Shade 13. This is also super pigmented but it doesn't last overly long.

This is my favourite out of all of my MUA lipsticks and it is Shade 1. This is quite a blood red and it lasts a long time, is super creamy and amazingly pigmented.
Finally this is Wild Berry and it is another matte shade. I don't find this one quite as drying as the other matte shade but it is a bit. This is a very berry colour and I was expecting it to be darker but it is very nice.
Please check out my instagram account which is IzzyBella_Makeup!!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment